Zucchini Pancakes with EggsPrint Recipe
- 1 medium zucchini
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 8 eggs, divided
- ¼ cup canned coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 green onion, diced
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons avocado or butter flavored coconut oil
- 1 avocado, mashed
- Grate zucchini over a clean tea towel. Sprinkle with salt and set aside while preparing the pancakes.
- Whisk 4 eggs with the milk. Whisk in the baking powder, green onion, garlic powder and salt.
- Squeeze the zucchini to release its liquid. Add to the batter and stir.
- Heat a large skillet over medium. Add half of the oil, then form two large pancakes using about ⅓-cup batter. Cook, undisturbed for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the edges are firm. Flip, and cook 1 to 2 minutes, until cooked through, turning down heat a touch, if needed. Repeat once more with oil and batter so that you have 4 pancakes.
- In the same pan, crack the remaining 4 eggs and cook sunny side up. Place one egg atop each pancake, divide the mashed avocado, and serve.
Calories: 338| Protein: 15g | Fat: 27g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 6g | Net Carbs: 5g