Zucchini FriesPrint Recipe
- 1 large or 2-3 small zucchini (380g)
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Slice ends off zucchini. Slice in half, then slice each half into about 10 large French fries. Dry well with paper towels.
- In a small blender or mini food processor, add the hemp, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt and pepper and pulse until the hemp breaks down and you’re left with crumbs the size of sand. Pour onto a plate.
- Lightly whisk egg and yolks in a shallow dish. Dip zucchini in to egg mixture, followed by the hemp mixture, pressing well and coating all sides.
- Lay onto a baking sheet lined with a Silpat or parchment paper. Coat tops with cooking spray.
- Bake for 23-25 minutes or until golden. Serve with any of the 131 creamy dressings, mayonnaise or a store-bought Paleo mayo.
Calories: 324| Protein: 21g | Fat: 22.5g | Carbs: 8g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 3g