Restaurants often serve a warm bacon spinach salad that feels impossible to replicate at home…until now. Give our tangy, salty and oh-so-easy recipe a try. Let us know in the comments how it compares to your favorite!
Warm Bacon DressingPrint Recipe
- 3 slices humanely-raised bacon
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon reserved bacon fat
- 1 tablespoon Lakanto Monk Fruit Golden or Swerve Sweetener Granular
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with tin foil and lay out each strip of bacon. Cook for about 20 minutes, or until crispy and darkened. Reserve 1 tablespoon bacon fat, then drain remaining fat and blot each piece dry. Finely chop the bacon.
- Add the bacon and all remaining ingredients to a small saucepan and warm for 2 minutes over medium heat. Use immediately, or store in the refrigerator. You will need to warm again before using.
- Drizzle over fresh spinach for a delicious low-carb salad.
Calories: 119 | Protein: 1.5g | Fat: 12g | Carbs: 0g | Fiber: 0g| Net Carbs: 0g