Testing a Plant-Based Diet
In this audio, you’ll hear from Dr. Dan Witkowski. Dr. Witkowski received his medical degree from Tufts University in Boston, MA in 1989. He completed his residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, MD. He received his Certification in Plant Based Nutrition from the T. Colin Campbell Foundation, Cornell University.
In this episode he discusses how he utilizes nutrition in his practice. He also teaches people how to slowly make dietary changes, and the benefits of eating more plant-based. Learn about testing a plant-based diet in baby steps. We shed light on disruptive patterns in the medical industry, as well as changes and shifts happening in medicine. Find out how a plant-based physician fits into all of that too.
In addition to that…
– What does plant-based really mean?
– Is plant-based the same as vegan or vegetarian?
– What is a whole food, plant based diet?
– How to free yourself of food labels
– Why restriction isn’t sustainable
– Should we avoid grains and gluten?
– Why we need to get away from labeling foods as “good” and “bad”
– What do you eat on a plant based diet?
– How to get your family to make this transition with you
– Can you get into ketosis on a plant based diet?
Some of our favorite plant-based recipes for your testing…
Have you tried testing a plant-based diet? If so, how did it go? Comment below!
To learn more about the 131 Method, visit www.131method.com