Shamrock ShakePrint Recipe
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 cups spinach
- 1½ cups nondairy milk
- 2 scoops vanilla collagen peptides, or vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered Monk Fruit, Swerve, or stevia, to taste
- ¾ teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free chocolate chips or cacao nibs
- 8 ice cubes
- Pour coconut milk into ice cube trays and freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Add everything to a high-powered blender, and process until smooth and creamy.
Calories: 330 | Protein: 13.5g | Fat: 27.5g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 5g | Net Carbs: 6g