Salmon PattiesPrint Recipe
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almonds
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 cans (12oz total) wild caught salmon, drained
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Add eggs, almonds, parsley, onions and lemon juice to a food processor and pulse until almonds resemble coarse meal.
- Add to a large bowl and stir in salmon. Form 6 patties.
- Heat oil in a skillet and cook patties 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with veggies.
Calories: 234 | Protein: 18g | Fat: 16.5g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 2g