- ½ cup raw almonds, toasted*
- 4oz roasted red peppers, drained
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- Add everything to a food processor and process for 1 minute, scraping sides as needed.
- Use over roasted cauliflower or zucchini, on chicken, fish or meat.
- *Add almonds to a dry skillet and toast over medium heat, shaking pan, for 2 minutes, or until beginning to darken.
Calories: 182| Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 5.5g