Red, White & Blue SaladPrint Recipe
- 8 cups Spring Mix Salad Greens
- 4oz crumbled feta or goat cheese
- 8 medium strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup raspberries
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- ⅓ cup pecan pieces
- ½ tablespoon Swerve Sweetener Granular
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons low carb balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 chopped strawberries
- 5 drops liquid stevia
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 10-12 fresh mint leaves
- Place the salad greens on a bowl or on a platter and decorate the top with berries and feta.
- Add the pecans and Swerve to a small skillet over medium low and shake the pan until the Swerve melts and the nuts are coated. Remove to a small sheet of wax paper to cool.
- To make the dressing: add the olive oil through pepper in a mini-blender and process until smooth. Pulse in the mint leaves.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve. Garnish with extra chopped mint leaves, if desired.
Calories: 301 | Protein: 8g | Fat: 25.5g | Carbs: 11g | Fiber: 4g| Net Carbs: 7g