Want to enjoy the delicious Pumpkin Spice seasonal lattes, without spending a fortune or eating all that extra sugar, artificial colors and preservatives you get at your local coffee shop?
131 Method Media Chef Erin Woodbury teaches you how to make your own!
Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: full recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 5 min
- 8oz brewed coffee*
- ¾ cup nondairy milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon coconut butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 vanilla stevia drops (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chilled coconut cream (optional)**
- Add coffee through stevia to a small pot and whisk until very warm (about 3 minutes).
- Add to a small blender, and process until frothy, if desired, or pour straight into a mug.
- Top with coconut cream and sprinkle with additional cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice.
*You can use instant coffee with 8oz water, if desired.
**To make coconut cream, simply refrigerate a can of coconut cream or coconut milk in the fridge until hard. Once chilled, the hard part on top is the ‘coconut cream.’ Spoon off the top and add to your latte, if desired.
Nutrition Information (with topping):
Calories: 239| Protein: 3g | Fat: 22g | Carbs: 8g | Fiber: 4.5g | Net Carbs: 3.5g
To learn more about the 131 Method and see more recipes, visit www.131method.com