Ditch the chemical-laden coffee bar drinks! Thick, creamy and filled with holiday vibes, this recipe exemplifies how easy it is to replicate unhealthy favorites.
Pumpkin Spice CreamerPrint Recipe
- 2 cups water, divided
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10-12 vanilla stevia drops (or to taste)
- Soak the cashews in 1 cup of water for 4 hours to overnight in the refrigerator. Rinse and drain.
- Place rinsed cashews in a high-powered blender with remaining 1 cup water, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and stevia. Process on high for 30 seconds, or until completely smooth.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Use in coffee or tea.
Calories: 59| Protein: 2g | Fat: 4g | Carbs: 3g | Fiber: .5g | Net Carbs: 2.5g