- 4oz humanely-raise prosciutto (about 8 slices)
- 3 cups arugula
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Pinch sea salt
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 nectarine or peach, sliced into 8 wedges
- 2oz goat cheese (optional)
- Lay the prosciutto out in strips.
- Add the arugula, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to a bowl and toss well and allow to wilt a bit. Use kitchen shears to “chop” the pieces a bit small, if desired.
- Lay a bit of arugula, one slice of nectarine, and a crumble of goat cheese, if using, at the end of one slice of prosciutto. Roll up, and serve.
Nutrition Information without goat cheese:
Calories: 54| Protein: 4g | Fat: 3g | Carbs: 2g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 2g