Peanut Butter FudgePrint Recipe
- 1 cup natural salted peanut butter
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 5.4oz can coconut cream
- ⅓ cup Swerve Sweetener Confectioners
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Add everything to a bowl and whisk until smooth and thick.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch pan with parchment and pour batter inside. Sprinkle top with extra salt, if desired.
- Refrigerate for about an hour, or until firm. Cut into 21 squares.
Calories: 147| Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 13.5g | Carbs: 3.5g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 2g