PB&J MuffinsPrint Recipe
- 1 cup natural peanut butter (or any drippy nut butter)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 2 tablespoons granulated Monk Fruit sweetener
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch sea salt
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, add PB, egg, milk, sweetener and vanilla. Stir until thick and smooth, then stir in the baking soda and salt.. Fold in blueberries
- Divide into 8 silicone muffin cups. Bake for 14-15 minutes.
Calories: 213 | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17.5g | Carbs: 8g | Fiber: 3g | Net Carbs: 5g