We think you deserve a stress-free shopping experience for Mother’s Day this year, so we curated the best out-of-the-box ideas to “wow” every momma (even yourself!) on your list. Here at the 131 Method, our goal is to help you to be the happiest, healthiest, and most confident version of yourself. That means our gift guide will deliver the creative solutions you’ve come to know and love from our team of happy, healthy experts!
This post contains affiliate links. If you click one of these links and make a purchase, 131 Method will earn a commission at no extra cost to you.
These gift ideas are perfect for the Mom who lives mindfully and enjoys relaxation.
- Soy-based candle
- Essential oils and diffuser
- Subscription to a meditation app (like Simple Habit or 10% Happier)
- New houseplant (psst there are certain types of plants that are even beneficial to purify the air in your home!).
- Book a specialty service: Reiki, acupuncture, infrared sauna, massage, organic pedicure
- Book her some sessions at a float tank for ultimate relaxation, pain relief and a “brain boost”
If your Mom loves whipping up recipes and spending time in the kitchen, these gadgets and gifts will delight her creativity and everyone’s taste buds.
- Milk frother- for the perfect coffee drink
- 131 Method Book (for new delicious recipes!)
- Sugar-free wine delivery from Dry Farm Wines
- Book a cooking class and make it a bonding night
- Grab her a gift card to Imperfect Produce, where she’ll get to shop for overstocked or imperfect produce weekly and have it delivered
For the sports-loving, fitness-enthusiast Mom, these gifts are sure to make her happy!
- Wireless headphones
- Try out a new workout class or go for a hike together
- 131 Hydration System
- Find out what she’s missing in her favorite routine – a new yoga mat? Armband for running? New workout leggings? Surprise her!
- Tickets to her favorite sporting event
- Heart rate monitor
- Motivational jewelry you can comfortably wear while working out
Ideal finds for on-the-go moms who run around for everyone else.
- Offer to run a whole day of errands for her (or at least one!) so she can have time for herself
- Make breakfast in bed or surprise her with her favorite meal
- Push Journals
- The best, most naturally soothing body products ever
- Subscription to Thrive Market or another grocery delivery service, saving her time from hitting up the grocery store
- A weighted blanket so she can sleep more soundly at night
- Grab a meal delivery service gift card so she can order out and have it delivered with ease from somewhere like Postmates
You’ll see we covered a range of price points, but, at the end of the day, your Mom just wants to feel appreciated and seen. So regardless of budget, a handwritten note with a “thank you for all that you do” goes a long way. Pair a card with some quality time, and boom, your Mom is sure to feel loved. We wish all of the Mamas out there a Happy Mother’s Day from the 131 Method team!
Got any great gift ideas for us? Comment below. We love when you teach us a thing or two!