Refreshing & Homemade!
The 131 Method is all about hydration. Adequate water intake boost metabolism, helps keep you full, aids digestion and helps your skin glow. But, sometimes ya need a little more than water. We highly recommend our infused water recipes for those “gotta have some flavor days.” But when you REALLY desire flavor and a satisfying beverage that actually stops cravings, choose our Lavender Lemon Limeade! Lavender’s health benefits are pretty cool. We love it so much, we created a homemade Magnesium Body Butter using lavender essential oil.
Why a Cravings Buster?
We found that the combination of flavors (very tart and sweet) satisfied the way a dessert would. Plus, it’s a bit filling. Water-based beverages often are. Dehydration often leads to false feelings of hunger…so stay hydrated! You can also try our cucumber mint infused water, and our famous lemon-ginger water!
Yield: 5 servings
Serving Size: 1 cup
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 cups plus 2 cups water
- ¼ cup plus 1 tablespoon dried lavender*
- 1 cup freshly squeeze lemon juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ cup Swerve Sweetener Confectioners
- Place 2 cups water and lavender in a medium pot. Bring to a boil for 10 minutes. Strain into a large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients, with remaining 2 cups water, chill and serve.
- *This amount is the perfect balance of floral without tasting too much like soap, or not tasting it at all. But feel free to add more, or less, based on your preference.
Lavender Lemon Limeade Nutrition Information:
Calories: 14| Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 5g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 5g
Let us know what you think of our unique and oh-so-refreshing Lavender Lemon Limeade recipe below!
Leave a Reply