Do you have any idea how easy it is to make your own Watermelon Popsicles at home? Like, really! If you knew, you’d never buy them from a store again! We are OBSESSED with fresh fruit, blended to make frozen treats. In this case, ya don’t need much since the watermelon is so juicy. With only a few ingredients, these homemade Watermelon Popsicles liven up summer parties for the kids AND you! And if the adults want a little more fun, add a splash of vodka. SHHHH-we won’t tell!
This posts contains affiliate links. As an amazon affiliate, I earn qualifying purchases at no extra cost to you.
We simply love this find! These cute little bags make the perfect push pops at home. But you can always just use Popsicle molds! Save yourself tons of sugar, calories and money- and make Popsicles from home!
Even more reasons to love watermelon..
- They’re 92% water! This makes them the perfection hydration food for summer.
- Over 1,000 types exist. However, to make classifying easier, they’re broken down into four main categories: seeded (or picnic), seedless, icebox (also known as mini, or personal size) and yellow/orange.
- Surprisingly, seedless watermelons aren’t a result of hybridization (genetic modification). 82% of watermelons are now seedless.
- Chock full of lycopene (an antioxidant that’s been shown to reduce the risk of several types of cancers, including prostate, lung, and stomach).
- The Guinness Record holding watermelon weighed 350 pounds in 2014.
Oh- and we love giving you free stuff! So, if you love watermelon recipes (and so many others) click here for our free Memorial Day recipe book.
Be sure to post your Watermelon Popsicle recipe creations on Instagram, and #131recipes and @131method. We love seeing your posts!
Watermelon CoolersPrint Recipe
- 2 cups chopped watermelon
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons coconut water powder (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender and process until completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Pour into 4 “Zipsicle” pouches or use popsicle molds. Freeze for 2 hours, or until firm.
Calories: 31 | Protein: .5g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 8g | Fiber: .5g| Net Carbs: 7.5g