Homemade Brazil Nut MixPrint Recipe
- THE MIX:
- 15 (57g) Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup unsweetened small coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons ground flax
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons Swerve Sweetener Confectioners
- Pinch sea salt
- TO COMPLETE THE MIX:
- 2 tablespoons drippy natural peanut butter
- 2 to 2½ tablespoons water
- Add Brazil nuts to a food processor and pulse to small crumbs. Add coconut, flax, cacao powder, powdered peanut butter, Swerve, and salt and quickly pulse, just to combine.
- Pour into a baggie or Mason jar to have on-hand for treat making, or, add to a bowl and stir in the peanut butter and water. Mix until combined and dough sticks together when pinched between two fingers. Roll into 8 balls, or spread into a loaf pan. Chill until ready to eat. If using a loaf pan, cut into 8 squares.
- You can make this peanut-free by substituting 1 scoop of collagen peptides for the powdered peanut butter and using 2 tablespoons of softened coconut butter with only 1½ to 2 tablespoons of water.
- You can add a coffee flavor by adding 1 tablespoon of instant coffee powder to the mix. Sweeten with extra Swerve, if desired.
Nutrition is for the completed batch with PB powder and peanut butter.
Calories: 109 | Protein: 3.5g | Fat: 10g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2.5g| Net Carbs: 1.5g