Looking for a 4th of July beverage recipe to celebrate the fun holiday? We have a perfect red, white and blue drink for you and your crowd! Use patriotic fruit for the 4th of July, or sub in your favorite fruits for any holiday any time you want to make your drink extra-pretty and tasty. If you prefer a sweeter drink, add 8-10 drops of liquid stevia to the recipe.
Whether you prefer non-alcoholic beverages, or you like to hydrate as you imbibe, this recipe does the trick. With refreshing flavors and herbs, it simply screams FESTIVE!
- Pure and simple hydration! Drinking more water is the simplest thing you can do for better health. It aids in weight loss, feelings of fullness, elimination, detoxification and clearer skin.
- Fruit essence helps you drink more water (see benefits above 🙂
- Fresh mint has been shown to help IBS, brain function and indigestion. Oh- and it masks bad breath too.
- Bubbly water may help increase feelings of fullness. (Though if it makes you feel bloated, opt for filtered water instead.
- You pretty much earn your Martha Stewart award when you cookie-cutter your fruits!
Bonus: Our Other 4th of July Recipes
If you’re getting into the holiday (or really, just the summer) spirit, check out our other healthy and festive recipes. When you bring 131-approved recipes, you’re sure to stay on track with your goals!
Stuffed 4th of July Strawberries (photo above; recipe inside the 131 Method Community page)
Let us know what you think of this super summer-y 4th of July Bubbly beverage in the comments below. Hearing from you makes our day. It means you’re looking for answers. You seek the truth (not what big business wants you to believe). The 131 Method believes in the old adage, “teach them how to fish.” We want to give you the tools so you can fish (and stay healthy) for a lifetime!