We can’t get enough of cookie dough. And apparently, neither can the rest of the world. Have you seen the #cookiedougheverything products out there? Ben & Jerry’s may have started the trend with cookie dough ice cream, but everyone is catching on. From protein bars and powders, to cereals and candy, cookie dough is here to stay. And what better way to enjoy it than the dough itself? Well, we can think of a few drawbacks: the sugar, the butter or margarine and the white flour. Basically, typical cookie dough is an inflammation bomb. So what’s a dough-lover to do? Easy! Whip up a batch of our healthy Cookie Dough Collagen Bites!
Why you Must Try Our Cookie Dough Collagen Bites
Oh, let us count the ways…
- Sugar and white-flour-free
- Added collagen for gut, skin and hair health
- Sugar-free chocolate chips (we like Lily’s)
- Soft, sweet, chewy and nostalgic
- Dairy-free (option to use coconut oil instead of butter)
We have more Cookie Dough Recipes!
- Tiger Nut Cookie Dough (if you haven’t read about this super-food..READ THIS NOW!)
- Cookie Dough Cashew Butter
You see, here at the 131 Method, are believe in ADDING good things in. We think substituting healthier options in, as opposed to cutting everything out, makes for a much more balanced life. It’s freedom from dieting (because who wants to live on a perpetual diet?!).
Let us know what ya think in the comments below!!
Cookie Dough Collagen BitesPrint Recipe
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 scoops (22g) collagen peptides
- 2½ tablespoons Golden Monk Fruit or Swerve, or stevia, to taste
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 60 sugar-free chocolate chips
- Add all ingredients (except chocolate chips) to a bowl and stir until combined and thick like dough. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls and eat immediately, or store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 114 | Protein: 4g | Fat: 10g | Carbs: 4g | Fiber: 2.5g | Net Carbs: 1.5g
What collagen peptides do you and Chalene prefer/use?
This isn’t dairy free if it uses butter?
Use the coconut oil (or butter flavor coconut oil) option.