Chocolate ChunksPrint Recipe
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup dark cacao powder
- ½ cup Swerve Sweetener Confectioners
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch fine sea salt
- Whisk all ingredients in a medium bowl until no lumps remain.
- Line a 9-by-13-inch sheet pan with parchment paper. Pour liquid on top and spread evenly. Freeze for 20 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from refrigerator and set out for 2 minutes, then carefully run a knife down and across, creating small chunks.
- Keep leftovers in the refrigerator. Use in recipes as you would chocolate chips. These chips will melt at room temperature. In recipes, they stay in chunk-form but do spread a bit differently than store-bought.
Calories: 177 | Protein: 1g | Fat: 18.5g | Carbs: 3g | Fiber: 1g | Net Carbs: 2g