Chocolate Brownie CookiesPrint Recipe
- 1 cup Swerve Sweetener Confectioners or Powdered Monk Fruit
- ¾ cup cacao powder
- 5 tablespoons liquid egg whites
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- Pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add ingredients to a medium bowl and stir until a thick dough forms.
- Using a rounded tablespoons, scoop dough onto a silicone baking mat or parchment paper coated with cooking spray. Batter will be thick, so press down lightly to form a roughly 2-inch circle.
- Bake for 11 to 12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before removing. Sift with additional cacao powder and confectioners Swerve, if desired.
- Cookies will be soft out of the oven and will harden slightly at room temperature. Keep in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
- The sweetener used in this recipe is calorie-free and the majority of carbs are from sugar alcohols, therefore, non-impact carbs. However, we included the total carbs in the nutrition information. The net carbs are total carbs minus fiber and sugar alcohol.
Calories: 31 | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Carbs: 14g | Fiber: 1.5g | Net Carbs: 2.5g