Cauliflower HummusPrint Recipe
- 4 cups (1 small head) cauliflower florets
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place cauliflower, and garlic on a baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil. Roast for 22 to 25 minutes, until tender and lightly browned. Cool slightly.
- Place cauliflower and all remaining ingredients into a large food processor and process for 30 seconds, or until smooth, scraping sides as needed.
- Serve with vegetables, in a wrap or with crackers.
Calories: 177 | Protein: 3g | Fat: 17g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 2g | Net Carbs: 5g