This recipe is a staff favorite here at the 131 HQ! Made with just a few simple ingredients, it hits the mark on several criteria. Affordable, easy, antioxidant-rich and oozing with bursting berries and a sweet crispy crust, it’s one of our, “this CAN’T be healthy” faves.
To keep this recipe Ignite-friendly, measure out your blueberries! With the right macros, desserts totally fit into the 131 Method. All our recipes provide the macronutrient profile to keep you on track. Want more info about the 131 Method? Click here.
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ scoop collagen peptides (optional)*
- 1 tablespoon Swerve
- 1 tablespoon melted butter flavored coconut oil**
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chilled coconut cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add blueberries to a small ramekin and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Swerve.
- In another small bowl, whisk the almond flour through salt. Spoon over the berries. Place in oven for 28-30 minutes, or until golden on the top.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and top with coconut cream, if using.
*Omit collagen peptides to make a plant based recipe
**Feel free to substitute butter, ghee or coconut oil.
Nutrition Information with Collagen:
Calories: 425 | Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 39g | Carbs: 13.5g | Fiber: 5g| Net Carbs: 8.5g