- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ scoop collagen peptides (optional)*
- 1 tablespoon Swerve
- 1 tablespoon melted butter flavored coconut oil**
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chilled coconut cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Add blueberries to a small ramekin and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Swerve.
- In another small bowl, whisk the almond flour through salt. Spoon over the berries. Place in oven for 28-30 minutes, or until golden on the top.
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and top with coconut cream, if using.
*Omit collagen peptides to make a plant based recipe
**Feel free to substitute butter, ghee or coconut oil.
Nutrition Information with Collagen:
Calories: 425 | Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 39g | Carbs: 13.5g | Fiber: 5g| Net Carbs: 8.5g