Fresh cucumber and avocado make up this fresh and easy dip. We like to think of it as a vegan tzatziki:) Feel free to add different herbs, seasonings and spices. Best served with fresh cut veggies or Siete products, you’ll stay on track with your goals bringing this to any party. Our avocado cucumber dip whips up in minutes, so it’s also good for weeknights for the family.
Avocado Cucumber Dip
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: 1/4th recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
- 2 large avocados
- 2 small Persian cucumbers
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup fresh dill, chopped
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 green onion, chopped (optional)
- Fresh sliced veggies or Siete tortilla cut into triangles
- Scoop out the avocado flesh into a food processor. Grate both cucumbers and squeeze out the water with a clean towel. Set aside.
- Add the garlic, lemon juice, dill and salt and pepper to the food processor, along with ¼ of the grated cucumber. Process until smooth.
- Add the avocado mix and remaining cucumber to a bowl and stir to combine. Drizzle with oil and top with onion, if using. Serve with veggies or tortillas.
Calories: 166| Protein: 2g | Fat: 14.5g | Carbs: 12g | Fiber: 7g | Net Carbs: 5g