4th BubblyPrint Recipe
- 1 (6-inch) diameter watermelon wedge
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 48oz lemon flavored sparkling water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon into star or circle shapes using a cookie cutter or knife. Add all the fruit, sparkling water, lemon juice, lime juice, and mint to a pitcher and stir.
- Add ice to 4 glasses and pour the bubbly on top.
- This is a nearly zero-calorie drink. If you eat the fruit, the macros are below.
Calories: 28 | Protein: .5g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 1g| Net Carbs: 6g