Looking for some 4th of July drinks to celebrate the fun holiday? We have a perfect red, white and blue drink for you and your crowd! Use red and blue fruit for the 4th of July, or sub in your favorite fruits any time you want to make your drink extra-pretty and tasty. If you prefer a sweet drink, add 8-10 drops of liquid stevia to the recipe.
4th BubblyPrint Recipe
- 1 (6-inch) diameter watermelon wedge
- ⅓ cup blueberries
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- 48oz lemon flavored sparkling water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Juice of 1 lime
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- Cut the watermelon into star or circle shapes using a cookie cutter or knife. Add all the fruit, sparkling water, lemon juice, lime juice, and mint to a pitcher and stir.
- Add ice to 4 glasses and pour the bubbly on top.
- This is a nearly zero-calorie drink. If you eat the fruit, the macros are below.
Calories: 28 | Protein: .5g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 1g| Net Carbs: 6g