Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5. It’s to commemorate the Mexican Army’s victory over the French Empire at the Battle of Puebla, on May 5, 1862. But here in the United States, it’s a fun excuse to party. So, for your next fiesta, party smarter with one of our skinny Cinco de Mayo cocktail recipes. Skip all the sugar (which usually makes you feel crummy with a hangover the next day) and enjoy these tasty options responsibly. Don’t undo all of your hard work with excess drinking!!
Yield: 2 servings
Serving Size: 1 margarita
Prep Time: 5 min
- 1½ cups water
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 3 oz tequila
- ½ teaspoon liquid stevia
- Fresh lime slices for garnish
- Salted rim, if desired
- Shake together the water through stevia with ice. If you like a salted rim, rub lime slices around the rim and dip in coarse salt.
- Pour into two glasses, fill with lime slices, and serve.
- If you like spice margaritas, add a few slices of seeded jalapenos.
Calories: 125| Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 7g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 0g
Grand Marnier Dry Farm Wine Orange Spritzer
Yield: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1/6th recipe
Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 bottle Dry Farm Wines Pinot Grigio or other light white wine*
- 3 oranges, squeezed
- 3 limes, squeezed
- 16 oz lime flavored club soda
- 4oz Grand Marnier
- 8-12 drops liquid stevia
- Various fruits and herbs for garnish
- Stir everything together in a pitcher. Fill 6 glasses with ice. Pour on top and serve.
- *We use Dry Farm wines which are sugar-free, lower in alcohol and calories.
- Nutrition information varies depending on wine used and amount of juice yielded. Our calculations are just on 5oz of Dry Farm Wine.
Calories: 95| Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Carbs: 0g | Fiber: 0g | Net Carbs: 0g
Even MORE skinny cocktail recipes!
Comment below when you make one of these refreshing Skinny Cinco de Mayo Cocktails!